Wednesday, December 3, 2014

More (tea) gifts of good will

If you had come across these same items at Goodwill, you would have splurged the $2.53 for these goodies, wouldn't you?

I love to come across a Santa mug in a style I don't already have, and this one (77 cents) was a larger and more-decorated mug than most of the ones I have, which usually feature only Santa's face.

This tiny teacup votive holder was another 77-cent purchase. Not sure where it'll go when I start Christmas decorating soon, but I'm sure it'll have a nice place among some tea-themed goodies.

Finally, I found what appeared to be a brand-spanking-new tea mug for the whopping price of 99 cents. I must confess I'm torn between giving it away to a tea-loving girlfriend and using it myself, but at this price I won't feel too guilty whichever way I decide!

12 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, I would have splurged on those -in a heartbeat! That Santa mug is perfect for you. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas treasures are perfect! You can't beat the price either. They were just waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely would have splurged on them! ;-) Every time I see a Santa mug I think of you, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all need to go shopping with you. You find the best goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What nice finds, lucky you!
    Since I am thinning out my goodies, I probably would have passed. On the other hand, it would be a difficult decision.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea - shopping with Angela. Love the Santa mug find. Wooo-hoo! Buy when you see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice treasures you found- and oh my word your GW prices are so good there!

    You could always tie a ribbon around your little tealight holder and HANG it in your tree, too.

    Love that pretty light blue and pink mug. You could put that one away in your spring decor boxes, too - it's a pretty spring looking mug.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty mug! I love finding new items at second-hand stores. Who needs Black Friday when you can go bargain hunting every day at the thrift stores?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes,I would have spent the money. I love the teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay - I'll send you $3.00 for the lot! You find the best deals!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds - makes me want to check out the Goodwill store right now. Looking forward to seeing a post of your Santa mug tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!