Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Celestial Seasonings' Caramel Apple Dream Tea

When I was at Whole Foods last week, in addition to the new Cranberry Vanilla Wonderland flavor I also discovered another new Celestial Seasonings tea, this Caramel Apple Dream tea, which I decided to sample using a new mug I got for Christmas.

It's funny how my tastebuds want spiced teas in November, peppermint teas in December, but then as January rolls around it's a real free-for-all, a time when anything hot and tasty is perfectly acceptable. When I opened this box of tea, the first thing I noticed was the scent of caramel and spices. When I prepared the tea, however, the dominant flavor was a spiced apple cider, so very sweet that it's hard to believe there's no sugar in this tea! It's a great and guilt-free indulgence for a sugar-lover like myself.

One other fun little note is that my handwriting-and-teawares design mug also has handwriting on the handle, which I had not noticed before but just love! This is definitely going to be my new favorite "workday" mug, as it seems so very appropriate for one who makes her living writing. I hope it will hold many new flavors of tea in the coming year!

8 comments:

  1. Caramel Apple Dream Tea sounds dreamy! Look forward to tasting this one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious! I saw some of this one but decided I did not "need" any more herbal tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't seen that one. Being a bit rural, we miss a lot of stuff! Definitely think that's the perfect tea mug for you!
    Happy New Year!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very Happy New Year to you Angela! Many thanks for a fun "Tea with Friends" blog all year. I too got a new "tea mug" -- a perfect gift from my "little love" -- his favorite - a yellow LEGO mug! I will enjoy it all year long! Looking forward to your blog in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you! Wishing you a year full of tea-lights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the review. I saw many boxes of this on clearance today. May have to give it a try

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!