Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Spring 2016 Romantic Country Magazine

Okay, I really should have blogged about this sooner, because the Spring issue of this magazine probably won't be on newsstands much longer, but I have to tell you how thoroughly I have enjoyed reading through the pages of Romantic Country lately, especially after spotting so many yummy teawares!

There are lovely, soft, feminine images on every page, but my absolute favorite article is about three sisters from Brooklyn who all vowed to retire to Florida together, and indeed they all live in the same Sarasota neighborhood today. What captivated my attention was that each sister has her own style, yet all of them seem to like teawares and roses. This is from the feature on the sister nicknamed The Shopper. (She would probably be my BFF if I lived nearby.)


This is from the feature on the sister who is The Gardener. (Not surprised at all she would have green walls, are you?)



And this is from the feature on the sister known as The Handcrafter. There are many, many more great photos, but I wanted to share just a taste to whet your appetite and not spoil the fun for anyone who hasn't read this issue yet. Romantic Country has quickly become one of my favorite magazines. Do you read it?

6 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with that magazine but I will be looking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top right corner of the cover intrigues me....10 Spring Fleas. I will look for this magazine. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love this magazine. Margie in CA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I would love them all. Thanks! Now I must run to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great issue, Angela! How I miss having the opportunity to view all the new magazines, thanks for sharing. Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhh I missed that one - hopefully there will be some left to purchase!

    Sarasota is very close to where my Mom and Dad had a place for years - Englewood - I love that side and part of Florida! Those sisters sound awesome. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!