Monday, March 28, 2016

And the winners of "A Year of Teatime Tales" are …

Laura A. Lee, Margie of the Tea in the Valley blog, and Joanie! I already have Joanie's address, but if Laura and Margie will send me your snail mail addresses via the email button at right, I'll send your books as soon as the order arrives!

And again, for anyone who would like a signed copy, I'm accepting orders through Friday, which you may purchase via the PayPal button at right (or email me for my address if you prefer to send a check by snail mail). I should receive the books within two weeks of that time.

Thanks so much for your interest, and I'll no doubt be giving away another copy or two as the year goes on, so stay tuned for other chances to win!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners! I want to order 2 copies of your book, please, but Paypal and I have issues sometimes, so I'll mail you a check. I have your address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll add you to the list, Joy, and thanks!

      Delete
    2. Hello, Angela - so excited about your book! Can you please email me when they come in? I can't wait, thanks so much, Joanie

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful book Angela! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This totally made my day! Thank you, Angela!!! I'm off to send you an e-mail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky Ladies!

    I have a lot of blog reading to catch up on - looks like you made it, Ang! Whoo hoo!

    (Margie was my last teacup swap partner and she spoiled me rotten! So glad she won!)

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. A heartfelt Thank you, Angela, what wonderful news! So very, very happy for you, so very proud of you too: I will treasure your book. Thank you so much, Joanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!