Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Want to try some Kalahari teas?


Recently I wrote about my discovery of Kalahari teas, specifically the Chocolatte Hazelnut Mocha variety. Well, the good people of Kalahari were kind enough to send me a huge box of their teas, and of course I started trying the new (to me) Chocolatte blends immediately. And oh my, this Orange Ginger blend is divine! I wondered if the Raspberry Truffle blend could possibly taste as good as it sounded and yes, it does. And I've only BEGUN to sample ... there are still oolong and red teas and more I haven't even had a chance to sample yet, but I'm so in love with the Orange Ginger tea, I can tell this is one I'll be buying repeatedly. (I actually want to save the Raspberry Truffle tea for sipping when I have a dessert of "the good chocolate," as the Barefoot Contessa might say.)

I've already been sharing the teas with friends in and out of the office, but I still have plenty left to share. So, hmmm, I wonder who else might enjoy trying some of these teas?

If you would like some free samples, just leave a comment to this post anytime before 7 a.m. tomorrow for a chance to have a nice sampler headed your way. I'll be selecting three names, so that should definitely increase your chances of winning!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, "the Good Chocolate"....
    These sound interesting-IF I don't win I'll look for them.
    Hug a Veteran today!!! And say THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing your bounty! I would love to be included.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Angela, Thanks for sharing your wonderful gift of teas. I would love to be entered into your drawing. Best wishes, Frivolitea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this special offer - sharing Tea With Friends. Fingers crossed!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like ginger, so the Orange Ginger blend sounds good to me. Isn't it fun trying new kinds of tea? Today I am sampling Two Leaves And A Bud assam tea. I quite like it.

    I have a couple of Barefoot Contessa cookbooks. I wonder if she has ever included a menu for afternoon tea in any of her books?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Angela. I found the teas at our local Publix and
    tried the chocolatte black tea and really love it with sugar and cream. I have never tried ginger except in ginger ale and think after all the good comments I may have to give it a go.
    Thanks Angela for keeping us up tp date on the latest and greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sound wonderful - I'd love to try these, especially since I've never seen them in this area!
    Elizabeth P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why yes I would love some tea - amy kind of tea is GOOD tea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These sound really interesting!! Oh, how I wish the stores near me stocked your teas. Your Rooibos Red Tea is the ONLY tea I've been able to drink so far without getting heartburn! Can we order teas directly from your website?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!