Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Twinings Peach Flavoured White Tea Superblend

 


Whenever I see a new Twinings blend at Ollie's, I have to try it. And at just $1.99 a box, it's not a very risky purchase.


The ingredients in this herbal tea include "Organic White Tea Leaf, Organic Honeybush Leaf, Organic Lemongrass (Aerial Parts), Organic Peach Flavour With Other Natural Flavours, Organic Peppermint Leaf, Organic Liquorice Root, Organic Stevia Leaf, Citric Acid, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Natural Flavour, Vitamin B7 (As Biotin)."


I'm always happy to add new Twinings tea bags to my stash, and I did enjoy this tea, but it didn't taste very peachy. The lemongrass and other citrusy notes are what I detected most, so it was still a nice departure from the spicy Christmas teas I've been busy drinking up, even if it wasn't exactly a peach of a tea!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting if not completely peachy! Definitely worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tea really has a lot of different flavors going on in it--maybe TOO many? ! Since it isn't very peachy, I may give it a try, since I'm not big on peach teas in general. Thanks for your review of it--that helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But where you glowing afterwards? LOL That tea has a lot going on. I can see how some ingredients might overpower the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tea sounds interesting! I'll have to look for it at our store.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!