Friday, March 10, 2023

Bigelow's new Cold Water Infusions


I realize that some of my fellow tea lovers across America have been experiencing ice and snow, but here in Georgia, it's already flip-flops-and-T-shirt weather. (Although I hear it's going to return to winter by the weekend.) Still, the warm weather made me pick up this Bigelow Peach Lemonade Acai Cold Water Infusion at the new Publix that opened near me on Wednesday, the fifth one in my county!


While "Bigelow" means "tea" to me, this cold water infusion contains no tea but rather "chamomile, rosehips, hibiscus, licorice root, natural peach and lemon flavors with other natural flavors (soy lecithin), lemongrass, lemon peel, citric acid, peach pieces, (and) acai juice granules," according to the package.

I've actually been cold-brewing tea for years now, but it's nice to see the technique get the stamp of approval from a company like Bigelow, and the light peach taste of this infusion was so refreshing. They had several other flavors as well, so I'll be adding them to my must-try list!


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked that infusion fro Bigelow. I do remember that you like peach-flavored tea. I see that Bigelow has a "blackberry, raspberry, hibiscus" cold water infusion--that sounds like it could be nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious and I like the cold brew option.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!