Friday, March 31, 2023

A very special new tea mug


On the Thursday mornings when I'm not swamped with work deadlines, you can usually find me at First Baptist Church here in Newnan, participating in a great Bible study with a wonderful bunch of women who are "real" and enjoy sharing life's ups and downs while learning about the Bible together. And when I showed up to class yesterday, my friend Donna pointed at a nice big group of mugs she had made *for the entire class* and told me to go select one!


I wish I'd thought to take a photo of all of them, because she had different sayings and verses on the mugs, which I believe included blue and yellow ones, too, but the pink ombre one was calling my name and will serve as a good reminder to "pray without ceasing." And for those of you who are crafters, she made these with her Cricut machine. I don't own one (although goodness knows I've been tempted), but I thought those were strictly for making vinyl to go on things. I had no idea you could make mugs with a Cricut!


Several cups of Lady Grey tea were enjoyed in the new mug last night, and I honestly do believe that tea tastes better in a new mug or cup. Don't you? Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift! I agree, tea does taste better in a new mug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a beautiful mug! And that was so thoughtful of your friend to make mugs for your whole Bible class. I didn't know you could make mug designs with a Cricut machine, either! My youngest sister, in Tennessee, has a Cricut of some kind, which she uses to make beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! What a nice gift for the Bible study group. I have an older Cricut but wasn't aware that the newer ones could do things like this. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!