Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Twinings Cranberry & Lime Green Tea

My pantry looks like a rainbow these days with all the colorful Twinings boxes: blue, green, pink, fuchsia, lavender. I've never been able to recall the exact names of these "wellness" tea, but I do remember the colors of the ones I like best (fig-and-vanilla = lavender-colored box, for instance). And the newest addition to the collection is this Cranberry & Lime Green Tea, another of the $1.99 finds at my local Ollie's.

Matcha and cranberry and lime? Hmm. I wasn't sure whether this was a good idea. I've had matcha a few times and find it a bit on the bitter side. This Twinings blend was said to be an attempt to "soften" the matcha, and I think it succeeded!

In fact, this tea was heavy on the lime, light on the cranberry, and it was just a nice fruity tea with no bitterness at all. But the fig-and-vanilla flavored black tea here is still my favorite of these Twinings wellness teas! Have you tried any of them? If so, got a favorite?



 

3 comments:

  1. I think I could use some energizing this morning! This tea sounds interesting as do the others you've found. And the packaging is certainly colorful. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of matcha, but the addition of lime and cranberry DOES sound like those have made it taste better. If I could find it for $1.99 like you did, I might give it a try! I do like your Twinings mug a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!