Monday, October 31, 2022

Some new teatime stamps I just love!


Months ago, my thoughtful friend Heather notified me of a half-off sale on a stamp-and-die set she thought I might like, this Rose Tea set from Altenew. She was right and the price was right, so I ordered it right away, but it's been such a busy summer and fall that I've pretty much made only the cards I've absolutely needed for specific occasions. Yesterday, however, I decided it was time to make a frivolous just-for-fun card, so I finally opened this set and got to work.


I love having all these choices of sentiments, teacups, and the rose and leaves.


And it was only once I was coloring it that I realized this is the only tea-themed stamp I've ever seen that features a *pyramid* tea bag. How very modern, and those Tea Forté folks in particular should love it. If you're interested, this stamp-and-die set is here (but not at the price I found, alas).


And when I was tidying up, I came across another tea card I made with the Cup of Tea bundle from Stampin' Up last month. This is the card I made nine of as invitations for niece Madison's recent bridesmaids tea. I handmade the cards and printed the insert with the time and date info to go inside. I made an extra one for Madison after I got the others in the mail just under the wire, and I haven't even given it to her yet! If you're interested in this stamp-and-die set, it's here. (And if you need a demonstrator, let me know and I'll hook you up with my friend Kathy, the crafting queen.)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, those are absolutely stunning, Angela! Beautifully done, ma'am. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tea stamp. Now because I use teabags for art I prefer the paper flat teabags. The pyramid ones don't work for me. But then I don't use teabags often. Love the card you made too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have really used that stamp-and-die set very artistically! And you were smart to snap it up when it was on sale.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!