Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Peach Black Tea from True Honey Teas

When I attended my friend Nancy's Open House at Carriage House Country Antiques and Gifts a few weeks ago, I was delighted to discover some new teas, including these single-serve tea bags from True Honey Teas.

I got the Peach Black Tea, and I hope you can tell from the huge, thick tea bag that there's something very different about this tea. It includes granules of 100% natural honey right there in the tea bag!

I don't usually sweeten my tea, but this honey-sweetened tea was every bit as rich and delicious as it sounds! And I did get several steepings out of one tea bag, which was a nice bonus! You can learn more about these teas here.


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I bet that is delicious! How unusual - and practical - to have the honey granules in the tea bag. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds delicious. I've never seen a tea bag with honey granules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting! I see that the family-owned company is located not far from me, in Northern Virginia. I will have to give their tea a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!