Monday, November 14, 2022

Adagio's 24 Days of Tea Advent Calendar

When Adagio Teas asked if I wanted to sample this year’s tea advent calendar, I immediately said yes, as I’ve enjoyed having one before and knew it would be a fun treat once again! But I did feel compelled to try a couple of samples before recommending it, and the ones I tried were wonderful!


This would no doubt make a great gift, but I have to tell you that I recommend buying one for yourself, as every woman I know could use a nice, relaxing treat each day to make it through the busyness of the Christmas season!

A normal customer would try the teas sequentially, but you all know I’m not normal, so I chose #3 (number of the trinity, always a good choice) and #22, since the year is 2022.


Behind door number three was this delightful Cranberry Nut Muffin Green Tea. As soon as I opened the packet, I inhaled and said, "Aah." 


It smells like a gift shop at Christmas with all the fruity/chocolatey/nutty scents, and when I read the ingredients, I realized I was spot-on, as this tea contains green tea, apple pieces, cocoa nibs, cranberries, raspberry leaves, orange, cranberry flavor, red cornflowers, pecan flavor, and vanilla flavor. Yum!


My next selection was the tea titled simply Christmas. This is a black tea that contains cinnamon, orange, natural spice flavor, cardamom, cloves, ginger, natural ginger flavor, and natural cinnamon flavor.


Though the green tea was my favorite, I liked this tea, too, as it tasted like many of the Christmas spice teas I have enjoyed over the years. This tea advent calendar is such a fun way to sample some new teas between now and Christmas, and if you're interested in ordering one for yourself, go here. By the way, the sample I got contained loose tea, which I prefer, but you can also order it with tea bags!

COMING WEDNESDAY: A unique giveaway and just in time for the holidays! Please do not miss it!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having fun with your Tea Advent Calendar! That Cranberry Nut Muffin one LOOKS very interesting, and that's nice that you liked the taste, too. I really like that teacup with the bow in the design, at the top of your column today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year I purchased the Adagio Advent Calendar for myself and another for my sister. We both enjoyed having a new tea each morning. Thanks for the reminder to go order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like such fun! I really can't justify buying more tea until I drink up what I've already bought, but this would be a great way to try different varieties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to be able to sample the advent calendar ahead of time. It looks like a nice on and Adagio has some nice teas. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought these advent calendars were a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!