Thursday, May 28, 2015

Teacups dancing on a tea trolley

An old question asks, "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" Well, today my question is, how many teacups can dance on the top of a tea trolley, and the answer is 15!

I've seen a tea room tea trolley stacked high with teacups before, and I was curious how many I could place on mine in just one layer. I was somehow expecting more than 15, and I was fantasizing about snapping a lovely photo with a vast sea of teacups in it. The photo would be so gorgeous, I'd probably have a poster made of it and use it on business cards. This, alas, is not that photo. (I was hoping for something like this.)

So maybe my next question is, how many teacups can dance on the top of a dining room table? Stay tuned …

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I'm certainly more interested in teacups-on-cart rather than angels-on-pins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful tea cups ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I enjoyed seeing these pretty teacups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cups, I will have to try my coffee table. Do you have enough teacups for a dining room table? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 15 makes a lovely layer, on the top of a tea cart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puzzle pieces......supposed to relax us right? Tea trolley looks pretty - love the lace teapots underneath too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You might have been counting but I looked at the tea cart and thought, what a welcome sight for a group of ladies coming over for tea.
    I doubt I'd have enough to cover my dining room table but the hutch where my teacups are does need a cleaning...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny! I do like your adventure for a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous tea cups, Angela - they make for a great photo. Joanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!