Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Republic of Tea's Banana Chocolate Tea

One of the lovely birthday cards I received this year included some yummy tea samples, among them this blend I've never tried before, Banana Chocolate from Republic of Tea.

This is a caffeine-free herbal tea that includes rooibos with chocolate and natural banana. I was delighted to find that this tea *really* tastes like bananas, and that's probably because the ingredients include real banana bits as well as banana flavoring. I have found that a lot of banana-flavored things on the market have an odd aftertaste, but this herbal tea was exceptionally banana-ish. Two thumbs up for Banana Chocolate Tea! Have any of you tried this one? If so, what did you think?

7 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this one but am glad to know it tastes good! It sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds intriguing! Can't say I've heard of it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know to whom I shall send any chocolate teas I receive now. : - )

    Can't say this one appeals to me whatsoever, but I love we're all different. It would certainly be boring if we were not, yes?

    : - )

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy....sounds perfect....dessert in a cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know it was with real banana flavors. I know what you mean about some banana flavorings, yuck!
    Curious? I read a post on Facebook from a tea blogger that said he got turned down by a tea company when he requested free to sample and blog about. I have never requested any reviews that I have done and wondered if others requested free tea for review? A bit off subject, just curious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to look for this tea because the combination of chocolate and banana is one of my favorites. I much prefer it to chocolate and strawberry. Try a banana in your next chocolate milkshake or cut up and topped with chocolate sauce. Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen this but it sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!