Friday, May 1, 2015

Native American Tea Company's Victory Tea & Green Tea

This week I tried two more of the teas I recently received from the Native American Tea Company, their Victory Tea and their Green Tea.

The green tea had a very distinct and strong (but not grassy) green tea taste, and I was frankly surprised to find such a fresh tasting green tea in a tea bag. Nice!

The Victory Tea is a caffeine-free herbal tea and contains Wild Cherry Bark, Hibiscus Flower, Rose Hips, Orange Peel, Spearmint Leaf, Lemon Grass and Natural Flavors. This was my "evening tea" one night this week, and I loved that the two distinct flavors were rose hips and spearmint, quite a lovely combination! If you'd like more information on these teas, just click here to visit the Native American Tea Company.

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!