Friday, December 1, 2023

New teas from McCormick!


"McCormick." That's the spice company, right? Well, imagine my surprise when I visited the tea aisle at Ollie's the other night and came across some McCormick teas!


The box of 25 Cinnamon Apple tea bags was $1.59, and the box of 10 Spearmint tea bags was 89 cents, so if they weren't that great, at least I wouldn't be out much money. As soon as I took a sip of that fabulous Cinnamon Apple black tea, though, I knew I would be going back for more! Most apple-flavored teas I've tried are a little weak. This one wasn't, plus it had that tart/sour apple taste I absolutely love. Definitely a winner!


And the spearmint tea is tasty as well. It's just spearmint so nothing fancy, but a good minty herbal tea on a chilly fall night is just my cup of you-know-what. So am I the last person to know that McCormick makes teas? Did you know?

5 comments:

  1. I had no idea McCormick made teas. I wonder if it was a test since you found them at Ollies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did know that McCormick made teas. There used to be a big McCormick's shop at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore, and I bought some of their linden flowers herbal tea there several years ago. But I haven't noticed any McCormick's teas in any of the grocery stores where I shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. News to me! I hope to see them ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen teas by McCormick but the price was certainly right to give them a try! I'm glad to know they taste good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried the McCormick teas awhile ago but can't remember where I purchased them. Look online at www.mccormick.com to see the other flavors and get recipes. The price at Ollie's is terrific! The cinnamon apple tea sounds wonderful. I will be going to Ollie's soon. Thanks for the info. Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!