Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Some gifts for the tea-themed tree—and me!


It was quite fun to have two unexpected gifts land in my mailbox last week, both containing ornaments that are now proudly hanging on my tree! First to arrive was this darling Hallmark ornament from my friend Joy, who knows how much I love Santa mugs. This "electric mixer" Santa mug is delightful, and in fact, I kind of think they ought to make a real electric mixer with a giant Santa mug for the mixing bowl. I'd buy it!


Then a few days later, my friend Frances sent this Old World Christmas teakettle ornament! (I always want to type "tea kettle," but the Merriam-Webster dictionary says "teakettle.") Teakettle ornaments seem to be the rarest of the tea-themed ornaments, and I love the pretty turquoise accent color on this one.


She also sent me one of the cute felted teacup ornaments she found at Target. I marvel that someone took the time to add the snowflake embellishment on top!


And finally, I've had this sweet ornament for months now and had forgotten that I'd placed it on my bookshelf upstairs. A friend who knows I write cozy mysteries and love teacups found this at the Georgia Writers Museum and thought it would be perfect for me. I agree. My tea-themed tree is so spoiled this year!

3 comments:

  1. I always love seeing your teacup tree. (Finally got mine done yesterday!) Merriest of Christmases to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what wonderful tea-themed ornaments! That one with the mixer and the Santa mug was just made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new ornaments are so cute! I especially like the mixer ornament.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!