Friday, December 22, 2023

Christmas teas from Aldi


As a still-newish Aldi shopper, I had not even thought about looking for Christmas teas there until Ginger mentioned them in a comment a few weeks ago. So when I was in Aldi last weekend, I looked for any new teas and spotted three Christmas ones and got a box of each!


The Sugar Cookie tea from Benner Tea Co. is so sweet that it really does taste like it has sugar in it, although it's actually a white tea blend with chamomile, licorice and cinnamon. The combination is fabulous and rivals any of the best dessert teas I've ever tried.


Candy Cane is their peppermint-flavored tea, and it's an herbal tea with a nice robust minty flavor. I liked it a lot!


Cinnamon Spice is a cinnamon-flavored black tea, and it reminds me of a milder version of the Hot Cinnamon Spice tea by Harney. These teas were only $2.39 a box, and I will happily buy them all again if any are left the next time I visit Aldi!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your review of these teas at Aldi. I must see if ours has these. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have an Aldi now, I might just stop by today! I had some “Winter” tea from Trader Joe’s recently that left me wishing there was one of those stores close by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And of course, I forgot to add my name to that comment. 😁

      Delete
  3. I don't need tea right now, but I made a special trip to Aldi's last month to seek out some German cookies. And gluehwine (spiced wine). Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those holiday teas sound very nice! There's no Aldi's near me, but my sister has one, so I'll have to mention these teas to her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you were able to try the teas. I really like Aldi. There are some really great products and great prices too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!