Monday, December 11, 2023

The tea-themed Christmas tree, 2023 version


As I was hanging more ornaments on the tea-themed Christmas tree last week, I told Alex, "I never thought I'd say this, but we have too many ornaments." He just looked at me. Actually, what I meant to say was that we need a bigger tree next year because this medium-sized white one is holding about as many as I safely feel it can support! It is always so lovely to hang these ornaments and think about the sweet friends who gave them to me (my favorite ornaments), the friends who gave them to me and are no longer with us (the most bittersweet moments of tree-decorating time), and the ornaments I purchased as souvenirs of a trip (also fun memories). Here's a sampling from 2023 …
















9 comments:

  1. There’s no such thing as too many ornaments, you must need a bigger tree!😁🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Too many? Never! I predict more tea ornaments are in your future!
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. No such thing as too many ornaments. You'll have to get a bigger tree next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful tree! I especially like the little "Madame Alexander" doll ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't put up my "tea cup" tree this year. I love yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All adorable ornaments! I love the white tree as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tree and the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!