Friday, December 8, 2023

Peppermint Bark Tea … from Walmart!


So I'd read that Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane tea was available at my local Walmart and had to run by there yesterday to get some. If the Candy Cane Lane tea is there, though, I never found it, but what I did find was their own Great Value brand tea in a "Limited Edition" Peppermint Bark flavor. Naturally, I had to grab a box.


Now, their tea bag packaging could use an upgrade, couldn't it? I expect something a little more festive in a holiday tea, but at least they are individually packaged, so I give points for that.


And I am happy to report that the tea is actually quite tasty! The ingredients? Cocoa shell, roasted carob, peppermint, spearmint, natural flavor, and sweet blackberry leaf. It definitely has that rich "dessert tea" taste, and at just $2.48 a box, I have to agree that it's a Great Value! Have any of you tried this yet?

4 comments:

  1. I have not tried this one but at least I can easily get to a Walmart! I agree about the packaging, but I’m glad to know it tastes good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minus the chocolate, I bought a similar sounding tea yesterday at Aldi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't think to look for holiday teas there. Now I will!

      Delete
  3. That sounds like a nice tea--and you sure can't beat the price!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!