Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Twinings Raspberry Heartea+

Thanks to a shopping alert from tea friend Susan B., I was in an Ollie’s the other day and looked for a new blend from Twinings, this Heartea+ tea, a raspberry-flavoured hibiscus herbal tea. All of these Twinings teas I’ve found at Ollie’s have been just $1.99, which makes them an easy little splurge. This box, I noticed, has a bit of a different design than the Twinings wellness teas I’ve been trying.


The tea bags are a little different, too, with a matte finish to the paper instead of the usual glossy tea bags.


But the main difference? I’ve finally found a lovely raspberry tea that isn’t mouth-puckeringly tart! This tea has a super smooth raspberry and hibiscus flavor, and since I drink it in the evenings, too, I’m glad it’s an herbal that’s caffeine-free. If you have an Ollie’s near you, I definitely recommend trying this tea designed to “support a healthy heart.”
 

3 comments:

  1. I do like raspberry, if I see that one anywhere I will certainly give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like raspberry-flavored tea, and will try that one if I see it, so thanks for the recommendation. I often will make any tea I'm drinking into a raspberry tea, by adding a spoonful of raspberry jam into the hot tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll look for this. My oldest would love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!