Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Tea with a hint of cinnamon


Has your tea ever looked like this?


It would if you were steeping one of these Cinnamon Green Tea Cigars from Kaley Tea!


Late last year, I received some samples from Kaley Tea and was intrigued by their green tea cigars. This cinnamon one has "tea leaves and buds (that) are steamed, panfried, wrapped around a cinnamon leaf and rolled into a cigar." I usually drink cinnamon-flavored teas only in the fall, but I must admit that this tea's subtle cinnamon flavor made this a satisfying and particularly warming green tea on a chilly winter afternoon!


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked the TASTE of this tea, because the appearance is really unappealing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, Vernona, I hadn't really *thought* about that! If I didn't know what this "cigar" was, I might be suspicious!

      Delete
  2. I've never seen tea presented like this. Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!