Friday, January 13, 2023

Are you a tea-loving cross-stitcher?

I enjoy Country Living magazine because of its many features on collectibles and vintage decor. Even though I don't consider my personal style to be "country" at all, I enjoy reading this magazine and am always happy when the latest issue arrives.


Over the last year (or maybe longer), they've been including a free cross-stitch pattern in each issue. I've often thought they were cute patterns, but this is one I will have to make. And guess what? Even if you don't subscribe, you can find the pattern here. Have a happy (and maybe stitchery-filled?) weekend, friends!

4 comments:

  1. That's really cute. I haven't cross stitched in years, maybe this will change my mind. Thanks for shareing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute. Thank you for the heads-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were a cross-stitcher, I would definitely stitch that design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun to find a tea lovers cross stitch. If I still did cross stitch I would be tempted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!