Friday, January 27, 2023

A fire screen design with teatime art

I am just fascinated by all of the public domain images that can be found online these days. You can use them for crafting, for design work, for projects both personal and professional. And it's free to use them, which is the best part! I was looking up images on Artvee.com and found this image for a fire screen. The artwork is credited to French painter Eugène-Louis Charpentier (1811-1890). What a pretty fire screen this must have been!

With roses, tea wares, books, and needlework, this image is right up my alley.

I'm hoping to enjoy a little creativity this weekend in the form of needlework and card-making. Do you have any creative pursuits planned for this weekend?

 

3 comments:

  1. quilting! I have a baby quilt in the frames and I am piecing a king-sized 9-patch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I hope to get some sewing in this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is an amazing 19th-century fire screen! In addition to the books, roses, bread loaf, and blue-and-white china, I love the bowl full of sugar cubes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!