Friday, January 6, 2023

An accoutrement that I just love…


One of my friends gave me a new tea infuser for Christmas, and I suspect it's vintage because of its weight and its looks, although I haven't found any markings on it.


I gave it a few swipes with Wright's Silver Cream, and it shined right up!


Filled with some peach-flavored black tea, it begins to infuse, and to my surprise, not much "debris" escapes!


Tea infusers are toys for tea-loving grown-ups, and I don't think I will ever have enough of them!


5 comments:

  1. That is darling! I'm glad it works well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You could add it to your tea tree during next Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really cute infuser, and it looks sturdy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't use this sort of infuser, but still love them. I would use it for a tea tree ornament. It would be so cute hanging on your Christmas tree next December.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!