Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Taylors of Harrogate Rose Lemonade Infusion

 


A Rose Lemonade tea? Why, yes, thank you very much!


I saw this pretty package at a T.J. Maxx over the weekend. I like rose-flavored teas anyway, and this box of Rose Lemonade tea bags was just $3.49, so I decided to give it a try. And I must say that I love absolutely *everything* about this tea!


The pretty-in-pink individually wrapped tea bags are such a charming color!


And as I've noticed with some British teas before, this blend has the tea bag string tucked neatly inside the bag, so you just extend it when you're ready to make your tea.


And while I've enjoyed plenty of rose-flavored teas before, I don't believe I've ever had one as citrusy as this! This tea contains: Hibiscus, Rosehip, Apple Pieces, Sweet Blackberry Leaves, Lemongrass, Natural Lemon Flavoring, Lemon Peel, Rose Petals, and Natural Flavoring. The lemonade flavor brilliantly complements the rose flavor, and I'm quite smitten. I did find this tea on Amazon, but I sure hope I can find some more for this bargain price at T.J. Maxx. It's a new favorite that's perfect for (almost) spring!







6 comments:

  1. This sounds delightful! I might have to drive over to Blue Ridge soon to see if the TJM there has any of this tea. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful recommendation, Angela! Thank you! And what a perfect tea for St. Valentine's Day, any spring tea as well. And I must say that the teacup you chose for your sipping this is spot-on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that, Michele! I kind of feel like I'm playing paper dolls when I try to match teacups to tea packaging, and I'm delighted you noticed! :)

      Delete
  3. That tea sounds very nice! I'm glad you brought it to our attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 11yo and I found this at our local tj, also. We love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!