Friday, March 11, 2022

Organic Mango Pineapple Green Tea from Whole Foods


Whenever I'm near a Whole Foods, I have to stop by so I can check out the tea selection. On my most recent visit, I didn't find any new brands of tea, but I did find a couple of new varieties of brands I'm already familiar with, one of which I've been sipping this week. It's the Whole Foods Organic Mango Pineapple Green Tea.


I think I'm becoming something of a collector of mango, pineapple, and mango-pineapple blends. I still haven't found any pineapple tea that tops the yummy pineapple flavor of the Emperor's Bride black tea I adore (it's sold here, and I have an order headed my way from Savannah), but this Whole Foods blend wasn't bad. It's got a little of that grassy green tea flavor, but it does have distinct pineapple and mango flavors too.


And of course I give points for packaging the tea bags individually since this makes them both portable and shareable! Have any of you tried any of the Whole Foods teas? Got any recommendations?

3 comments:

  1. It has been so long since I was at a Whole Foods, that I think I got Candy Cane Green Tea there at Christmas several years back, but I'm not sure. (similar to Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane tea, one of my favorites hot or iced!) The Mango Pineapple sounds good though. One of these days I'll get to Whole Foods again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Whole Foods in my neighborhood (only about a block from me) has just re-opened after being closed for five years. I haven't been in it yet, but when I do go, I'll check on their tea selections. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not tried any Whole Foods tea. I haven’t been to one in a few years. Might be time to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!