Monday, March 28, 2022

Sampling new teas from Charbrew

When I was at a HomeGoods store with Aunt Jane on Friday, these two teas from Charbrew caught my eye. I've certainly heard of "bottled tea" before, but it never looked like this! They had several blends that all sounded appealing, but the ones I got ($4.99 each) were the Mint Peach Tea and the Apricot Jasmine Tea. Aren't the labels lovely?

This is the Mint Peach Tea, and it contains green tea, mint leaves, rosebuds, blue mallow buds, and peach and mint flavor. I thought that was an unusual combo and was curious enough to try it, and when I sipped this tea, I liked it! Somehow, the peach and mint flavors are both evident but subtle, making the blend neither too minty nor too peachy. I fear, though, that this tea may have ended up at HomeGoods as a remainder type of thing, because I wasn't able to find this variety for sale online except for one place in Costa Rica! 


Now the Apricot Jasmine Tea is one I thought sounded quite good, because I don't believe I've seen many flavored jasmine teas. The flavor was outstanding! As I took my first sip, I got that classic whiff of jasmine, and the fruitiness of the apricot flavor made it even better. This tea contains green tea, sunflower petals, rose petals, marigold petals, and apricot and jasmine flavors. Have any of you tried these teas before? And are you ever swayed by a tea's pretty packaging? Please tell me I'm not alone!

13 comments:

  1. It's all in the presentation! Lol. Save the bottles too.🫖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm swayed by packaging sometimes, and those are certainly attractive. I have not seen those but I did make a stop at TJMaxx in Blue Ridge on Saturday, and I *might* have bought a tin of English Breakfast tea, not that I need any more of that tea but the tin had Beatrix Potter characters all around it, and I LOVE them. The tin will be on my table after Easter, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging on those teas really IS very nice! Yes, I admit to sometimes buying
    tea tins solely because of how pretty the tin is, even when I don't really need the tea inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging is quite pretty. I would have been intrigued, but probably would have passed on buying it. Sounds good though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging is a cute way to package tea. Glad you liked them

    ReplyDelete
  6. These tea bottles are the best I've ever had. The aroma and the taste is wonderful and intense. I have not been able to find those again (Massachusetts) but I will go to a further store one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought these and I’m wondering is there caffeine in them? I tried to google it. Not sure if anyone new. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought both of these at tj Maxx an I feel in love now I can find them 😪

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes!! Omg!! I’m in luv with the apricot jasmine…and yes I’ve bought many teas just on packaging…wish I could find more❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was just at TJMaxx and got both!! Score

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought these in Marshall’s for 4:99 the actual price online is 23:99 and on eBay /Amazon is 16:99 . I loved this tea

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the rose hibiscus and it’s delicious! Just bought the mint peach and haven’t tried it yet. The bottles are beautiful too. Keeping my eyes open at TJW/Home Goods for more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got the Mint Peach Tea as a gift amd it was such a wonderful treat!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!