Monday, March 7, 2022

A new teacup stamp I'm enjoying


After being on the go-go-go for many weeks in a row, I was thrilled to have both Friday and Saturday free, and I spent that time reading, having lunch with a dear friend, shopping (just a little), and crafting. I also realized I'd meant to share with you all a new Stampin' Up stamp that I got recently, their new "Every Chapter" rubber stamp, and the design is one I had to have from the moment I saw it. A teacup and books? Yes, please!


I wasn't sure how often I would need to make a card with this design, I just knew that I would one day. I spoke at a celebration/roast for a friend last month, and since she first got to know me as a local journalist and now as an author (as well as her friend), I realized a card with this design would be perfect to include with the gift I took her!


And just a few days ago, I learned that a friend who writes a local book column and has been very generous in supporting my writing over the years is moving out of town. I'm going to drop a small gift by her house this week, and I realized this stamp design was perfect for her too! So if you're a card-making crafter who likes this idea, you may want to ask your local Stampin' Up demonstrator about this stamp. (And as always, if you don't have a demonstrator but want to order this stamp, feel free to use my friend Kathy here. She didn't ask me to mention her, by the way, but I know she won't mind. And I hate trying to order something like this and not knowing a demonstrator!)



6 comments:

  1. Really cute stamp, and your cards are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that stamp! I'm glad you've already been able to make use of it, and I'm sure you will have more opportunities to do so in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamp has such a nice message. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cute stamp! I bet you could get even more mileage from it by taping off the area under the teacup so only the teacup would print when you just need a teacup, or the area under "every chapter" when you need a design with a teacup and books. Or, how about taping off the area under "I enjoy" and after that top part is stamped use another stamp that says, "tea" or "books", etc. to expand its use even more. With your stamping expertise, I bet it's doable:-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy, I'm just now learning about the wonders of taping off areas with sticky notes, so thank you for the great ideas!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!