Friday, March 4, 2022

Fascinated by fascinators … and tea professionals!

 

Photo courtesy of Michael Bradley

What fun it was to see milliner Angela Kang encouraging everyone to try on her
Nabi fascinators during the Destination Tea Atlanta event hosted by Angela Renals on Sunday!

Photo courtesy of Michael Bradley

Here, one of her fascinators is modeled by Angela Avery. She and Dr. Karl Walbrook own a new tearoom, The Ginger Room Alpharetta, that's getting lots of buzz and is on my must-visit list! (Pay no attention to the gray-haired lady in the background. She was busy talking to …)


Lisa Boalt Richardson, seen at left here with Destination Tea's Angela Renals. I've so enjoyed Lisa's tea books over the years, which include Modern Tea, The World in Your Teacup, and Tea with a Twist. I also learned that she is director of the World Tea Academy, and she was very gracious in encouraging me when I spoke with her about my long-held desire to seek tea certification! So if I can ever get caught up on all the books I have in the hopper, it's wonderful to know someone who says it can be done.


But I'm not through with fascinators yet. Have you ever seen so many? And I'll conclude with some close-ups of the glorious details. I was truly fascinated by all the fascinators!














6 comments:

  1. Those fascinators are amazing! I'm not crazy about how hats look on me but I think I'd like a fascinator. Thanks for sharing all the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen so many fascinators, either! It looks like everyone had fun trying them on, and I hope that quite a few purchased them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun gathering.
    I always love seeing Lisa Richardson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing this amazing event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela, there I am meeting one of my tea idols!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I’ve never worn a facinator, I have always thought they were pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!