Friday, March 25, 2022

Recommended Reading: Flea Market Garden Style

So many lovely new magazines are on the newsstand these days, and one of my favorites is the annual issue of Flea Market Garden Style. An old metal patio set with teacups on the table? Yes, please!

With this particular magazine, I always find so many ideas that I can use in the garden as well as indoors. Here, I'm intrigued that they used the rusty old bedsprings as a coffee table, but that tray with the tea pitcher and glasses is something I've never thought of styling. I have several vintage tea pitchers, including one with roses and matching glasses, but I've never used them in decorating. Now I will!

The projects in this magazine range from the simple to the elaborate. This idea for a hanging teacup planter looks pretty easy to achieve.

And this wonderful "Garden Party" spread had lots of cute decor as well. So whether you garden or not, if you're a tea lover, I think you would probably enjoy this new magazine.

6 comments:

  1. Another pretty magazine! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that magazine before. It looks like a fun one, with lots of good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't good friends the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hanging teacup planter is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the hanging teacup planter; does she tell us how to make drain holes in the bottom of the cup?

    ReplyDelete
  6. One year I did hang teacups in the garden with flowers in them. For the Portland tea festival this year I will be using teacups with bouquets in them as center pieces. It might just be fun to hang a couple too. Hummm! Now I am thinking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!