Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Teavana's White Chocolate Peppermint Rooibos Tea

This has been my best Christmas ever for sampling new teas! First, I discovered Harney's great new Celebration Tea. Then last week, I found Celestial Seasonings' Candy Cane Lane on sale for just $2.50 a box at Whole Foods and stocked up. Yippee. I was in Christmas tea lover heaven. And then … this tea came into my life!

I was innocently (or not) walking past Teavana at Lenox Mall when I decided to sample one of the two teas they offered near the entrance to the store. White Chocolate Peppermint Rooibos? Sounded interesting.

Forget ho, ho, ho. Sip this tea and you'll be going oh, oh, oh! This is absolutely the best, creamiest, richest, most divine Christmas blend yet! It is simply packed with white chocolate and peppermint goodness, and I'm now wishing I'd splurged for one of the big tins of it I saw in the store. If you love chocolate and peppermint, this is THE tea to try this Christmas! (And this is a minor point, but isn't the Teavana Christmas bag pretty?)

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I'll be near a Teavana on Friday thanks to my annual Christmas shopping trip to the city. I hope my "local" Teavana has samples of this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, the tea sounds wonderful and the bag is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the bag is pretty. This tea almost sounds like a cross between hot chocolate and tea. Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I discovered this tea last year, and managed to consume my 50g bag in just a few short days... It was absolutely spectacular! I had forgotten the name of it, so thanks for reminding me! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bag sure is pretty! I would definitely try this White Chocolate Peppermint Rooibos Tea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apparently there is a trip to Teavana in my near future ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a tea I would enjoy. Thanks for sharing your review.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!