Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A new mini ornament from Hallmark


I'm always so grateful to get shopping alerts from my tea-lover friends, and earlier this year, I got one from Joy letting me know that Hallmark had a new mini ornament she thought I might be interested in. She was right!

With my love of all things related to Santa mugs, I was smitten by this one-inch-wide Santa mug, definitely the smallest one in my collection.


You have to look down on it, though, to realize there's a marshmallow floating on top. The name of this ornament is "Santa's Favorite Drink," but I think that's misleading, because I'm not convinced Santa's favorite drink isn't tea! It was also Joy who, last year, alert me to a tiny teapot ornament from Hallmark. So I have two of these tiny ornaments now, and if I get one more, that will make a collection. Do any of you collect tiny ornaments? If so, do you have a tiny tree for them? I'm planning to wear my mini Santa mug as a charm on a necklace, but I do like to know what all the display options are!

8 comments:

  1. So cute and just perfect for your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got one of these! I put mine near the top of my small tree that holds my teacup/teapot ornaments. But I agree, Santa might drink hot chocolate from time to time, but his favorite drink is surely hot tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pleasant surprise, I got the very same ornament for my 'kitchen tree'. Last year I got 'Santa's Little Teapot' also from Hallmark. I think they should have made a Mrs. Claus teacup to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love, love it! I could almost be tempted to collect something like this, but I will just enjoy seeing yours here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone had you in mind when they decided to create a miniature Santa mug - how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is super cute. We have a few mini Star Wars ornaments. We hang them on one branch on our regular tree. A mini tree is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! What a perfect ornament for you. I miss having a Hallmark store in town. Joanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!