Friday, May 10, 2024

Lunch at the Historic Beaver House Restaurant in Statesboro, GA


Before I even arrived in Statesboro, my friend Kathy had already said she wanted to treat me to a special birthday lunch, and I was delighted when we pulled up to the Historic Beaver House Restaurant in downtown Statesboro. It was so charming!


The food is served family-style, and it was all quite tasty.


The crispy fried chicken was my favorite, but there wasn't anything on that table that wasn't just delicious, including the properly sweetened iced tea!


I also enjoyed checking out the decor, like this large ceramic teapot.


And Kathy was first to spot the pretty tea towels on display.


It was definitely a ladies-who-lunch kind of place, which I of course loved.


So if you're ever in Statesboro, do yourself a favor and enjoy lunch at the Beaver House Restaurant!

4 comments:

  1. I don’t think I have ever been to Statesboro, but if I get there I will certainly visit this charming restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! That looks so good. I have a tea towel similar to the one on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful house! And looking at that food is making me hungry! That sounds like a fun lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, you have made me hungry. Yummmm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!