Wednesday, May 22, 2024

A fun find in coasters


Now that warm weather is here, I’ve been drinking a lot more ice water, iced tea, and iced fruity drinks. And when I discovered that my coasters weren’t performing well anymore, it was time to look for new ones, and look what I found!


The funny thing was that it never occurred to me to look for tea-themed coasters. I simply wanted some ceramic ones, not thin paperboard coasters, so I began searching Amazon for ceramic floral coasters, and these are the ones that popped up!


The designs are lovely, they're cork-backed so they won't scratch table surfaces, and I’m already enjoying using them. They were just $9.99 here for the set of six, so I wanted to share the link in case some of you are interested in getting new coasters as well.

4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!