Friday, June 16, 2023

Cold Brew Raspberry Black Tea from Celestial Seasonings


Cold-brewed tea is a favorite summertime sip for me, and when I saw some new cold-brew blends from Celestial Seasonings at the grocery store the other day, I had to try one and selected this Raspberry Black Tea.


And I'm happy to report that the flavor is terrific! After only five minutes in the fridge, a glass with one tea bag looks like this. The raspberry flavor shines through and makes this tea taste so refreshingly sweet, even without adding any sugar. Such a treat—and just in time for summer!


4 comments:

  1. Yum! I will look for that one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! Thank you for a new cold brew tea to try. Looks and sounds yummy! Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tea sounds really good! I don't usually drink a lot of iced tea, but I will have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oldest loves raspberry anything. I'll be sure to look for this next week when I grocery shop. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!