Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Some Georgia-themed stamps from Studio Calico!


Advertising—there's no escaping it. I like it when *I'm* doing the advertising (like running Facebook ads for my books), but sometimes, I get wildly wrong guesses about the sort of advertisement that will lead me to actually purchase an item. The other day, I was shown an ad for a $58,000 Tiffany bracelet. Lovely as it was, what on earth made Facebook (or maybe it was Instagram) think I was their target customer? Alas, no. But the day I was scrolling on Instagram and saw an ad for these state-themed stamps for crafting, somebody hit the bull's-eye with me, and I clicked "Buy" before too many seconds passed! Aside from a stamp of the state of Georgia, which will come in handy when corresponding with friends and family out of state, can you guess which particular stamp made me purchase this set?


If you guessed this one, you're right!


The stamps arrived in just days, much faster than expected, and I was delighted to discover they were packaged in a nice, thick, reusable plastic pocket, not the throwaway cellophane that such sets usually arrive in. I also got 10 percent off my first order, which was nice. If you're a Georgia stamper/tea lover, too, you may like this same set, and if you're a non-Georgia stamper, it might be fun to see what stamps are included in the set for your state! You can find them here. (No affiliation, just a happy customer.) 

4 comments:

  1. I get strange ads on IG too. The expensive stuff is funny because it is not anything I would purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute Georgia stamp set! The sets for the other states are nice, too--I gave the link to my card-making sister in Tennessee, and she really liked the set for her state.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamps for Georgia - especially the “sweet tea” one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!