Friday, October 7, 2022

A fall classic: Cranberry Autumn Tea from Harney & Sons




Of all the fall teas I've tried, the one I go back to time and time again is Cranberry Autumn from Harney & Sons. This black tea is flavored with cranberry and orange, and it's just not fall if I don't have a tin of this at hand!

I even like seeing a few dried cranberry bits when I open the tin.


With this order, I also got this little box of Pumpkin Spice Shortbread I'd wanted to try.


The shortbread had a great texture and light pumpkin spice flavor, a nice variation on the other pumpkin spice foods I've had so far this fall. I continue to be impressed that Harney still offers free shipping on *any* order! Do you have a favorite fall tea, from Harney & Sons or elsewhere?

3 comments:

  1. Well, that tea sounds so good that I decided to try it, even though I don't "need" any more tea. I ordered a small tin of it, along with some of the Cherry Blossom green tea that Phyllis mentioned in her Relevant Tea Leaf blog a couple of days ago. Free shipping is always an incentive for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been enjoying a cranberry orange tea that I bought from a tea shop this summer. It looks very much like this. I wonder if there is a wholesale side of Harney and Son's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried that Cranberry Autumn tea from Harney & Sons, although I will have to get some now, after your high recommendation of it. My current favorite from Harney is "Hot Cinnamon Spice," which is their best-seller. I do really like the free shipping from Harney's. Plus, they sometimes have a 25% discount site-wide, so it's especially fun to shop then!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!