Friday, April 15, 2022

A new Easter collection


For many years now, I've been sharing my vintage postcards featuring chicks and teapots at Easter, but I didn't find any new vintage postcards with those designs this year. Last year, though, I found this postcard, the first time I'd found one that combined teapots and chicks with a cross in the image, which was a particularly delightful find. This year, I've gathered a small collection of vintage Easter postcards and bookmarks with crosses on them, and I think they are some of the most beautiful pieces I've seen yet. (Thrifty too. Some of these were just $1 at the antique mall.) And since it's Good Friday, I just wanted to share some of these sweet images and wish you all a very Happy Easter!








5 comments:

  1. Those are really beautiful cards!
    Happy Easter to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these beautiful cards. Wishing you and yours a Blessed and Joyous Easter.
    HAPPY EASTER
    Joan,Marion and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Angela, thank you so very much for sharing these absolutely wonderful Easter postcards. Oh,the days! I wish you and yours the very best blessings this Blessed Easter.
    Take care, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage holiday cards. Someone actually sent my a cross one this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!