Friday, April 8, 2022

Bath and Body Works Hand Soaps with tea fragrance


After receiving the gift of those new bath products from Bath and Body Works, it occurred to me that I should look online to see if they had any other new tea-ish products. Turns out they have lots of new stuff with tea in the name, and I'll be watching for the lotions and bath washes to go on sale, but meanwhile, that's how I learned that hand soaps are currently on sale for just $3.50, so I ran by my local store and grabbed a couple this week.


The White Tea and Sage scent, I realized, is the same lovely light floral fragrance I tried last Christmas, included in a gift bag of goodies from my stepdaughter. She's great about planning her B&BW shopping and told me she stocks up on these hand soaps when they're on sale in bulk each year, but so far, I haven't been savvy enough to keep up with the sales. So I already knew I liked that fragrance.


The Iced Dragon Fruit Tea fragrance was a new one on me, and I like its clean, fruity scent, which seems appropriate for spring. I realize hand soaps are cheaper at dollar stores and grocery stores, but a $3.50 hand soap is a "cheap luxury," as they say, and it's one I'm happy to splurge on once in a while.

2 comments:

  1. Both of those look yummy, if I'm close to a B&BW store in coming and going from my granddaughter's ball games, I'll check them out! Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound like very pleasant-smelling hand soaps. I agree that treating oneself to an inexpensive luxury now and then is important!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!