Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Merry Christmas in March!


Last week, I was able to schedule lunch with a dear friend I hadn't seen in a while. We enjoyed catching up on each other's families and our various pursuits, and since she'd just had a March birthday, I took her a pretty Talbots scarf (I'm addicted to them now) as her gift. To my surprise, she had a belated Christmas gift for me as well as an early birthday gift (strawberry plants!). I like to think I keep up with all the teas and tea-themed body products on the market, but apparently I've missed a few.


This yummy-smelling body wash and lotion from Bath and Body Works is the Eucalyptus + Tea fragrance from their Aromatherapy line. The scent is light and floral, and I think the packaging is pretty too. I love having that nice *glass* bottle of lotion on my nightstand.



And Erica's tea was definitely a new one on me! I found this vendor's name a little ironic since a key character in the book I'm currently writing (book one in another cozy series, not the jewelry one) is named … Erica! I also have a writer friend named Erica, and over the past year or two, I've been following a "silver sister" (i.e., gray-haired style influencer) named Erica on Instagram. So I'm just finding Ericas everywhere these days.


This herbal tea blend is quite delightful. I do enjoy a nice herbal blend, and this Hibiscus Orange Mint flavor had a bold, fruity taste—though happily not as tart as some hibiscus teas I've tried—and held up through several delicious steepings. Have any of you tried Erica's teas before? Am I the last to hear of them?

3 comments:

  1. What lovely gifts! Both my girls like B&BW Eucalyptus Spearmint but I haven't tried the tea one - will need to look for it. And no, I have not heard of Erica's teas but they certainly seem perfect for you. I look forward to reading about "your" Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't heard of Erica's teas, and I am not finding them when I Google. I generally avoid any tea that claims to be "medicinal." That hibiscus tea is very pretty, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I’ve never heard of Erica’s teas. I’ll check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!