Thursday, November 12, 2015

The prettiest napkin fold ever!


Earlier this week, my dear friend Susan, who loves roses as much as I do, shared a video with me that I absolutely love. Now some of you may already know how to fold a napkin into a rose, but I did not. This was my first effort, with a sloppy, floppy pink linen napkin, and I promise you I had it folded in just under a minute! Can you imagine a garden club luncheon with these in pastels? Or red napkin roses for Christmas? Oh, the possibilities! Click on the video below if you'd like to watch it for yourself!

9 comments:

  1. How pretty! I will be trying this, for sure! Thank you for sharing the video, it looks do-able.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely Angela, we'll be the envy of our friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice. "shaped" napkins always make me think of an incident when my daughter was about 4 yrs. old. We were at a restaurant that had napkins folded to stand up. We looked at her & she was slapping it and folding it into a rectangle. She said, "This napkin is all messed up." We decided that's what happens when you take the country kids to the big city. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the pretty idea! I will have to try it at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Angela! Looks very easy to do and oh my, the outcome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! I will definitely use this idea. Yvonne at www.Stonegable.blogspot.com also has a napkin folded like a rose which rests in a bowl or teacup. I believe it's a different fold. I'll see if I can find it.

    Patsy in Nixa, MO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found it. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/555772410234832295/ A photo and written instructions. Really easy and similar to the one you posted.

    Patsy in Nixa, MO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to give this a try. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!