Thursday, September 24, 2015

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice Rooibos

On a recent trip to Trader Joe’s, I was delighted to find quite the assortment of pumpkin-flavored offerings. There were pumpkin bars, pumpkin toaster pastries, pumpkin chocolates, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin coffee, and pretty much any pumpkin delight you could imagine. What went home with me, however, was this Pumpkin Spice Rooibos!

A tin of 20 tea bags was just $3.99, and I thought it was a pretty tin indeed.

These were those nice pyramid tea bags, and they had a wonderful scent when I opened the tin. The steeped rooibos tea had a lovely fall flavor, with hints of pumpkin as well as cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, and it was a great fall teatime treat. I still haven’t had my first pumpkin latte of the season, but since fall is officially here, I’m happy that Trader Joe’s was able to ease me into the new fall flavors.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy, and I like the tin, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun find. I love Rooibos Tea and the tin is wonderful as well. The Pumpkin Spice makes it sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm making a run to TJs this weekend and I'll look for the tea. I made TJs pumpkin bars and they are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not seen this before. I wonder if it is new this year? The pumpkin coffee is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!