Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Some new teas from Ahmad Tea

While I was at my conference in Birmingham the other Saturday, my chauffeur-husband was out gallivanting and visited a neighborhood market where he picked up two new boxes of tea for me! I was quite pleased to find he had purchased these large boxes of Ahmad's English Tea No. 1 and Green Tea.

I was so happy to receive both of them. I was introduced to the English Tea No. 1 by a Newnan friend several years ago. She first enjoyed this tea on a trip to England and now orders it by the case since she can't find it in local stores. It's been years since I've had some myself, so this brisk blend was a welcome treat.

Unfamiliar with the green tea from Ahmad, I was eager to see how this green-tea-in-a-teabag would taste. It smelled fresh, and when I steeped my first cup I was delighted at the slightly vegetal and yet buttery taste! Working as I do from home these days, I've found teabags are still my go-to choice for tea during "office hours," so it was extra nice to receive these terrific new teas!

4 comments:

  1. Your husband made a great find for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good supply for awhile. How nice of your husband to find it and then buy it for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!