Thursday, February 20, 2014

*Thrifty* decor for the tea-themed kitchen

Do you like my new oven mitt and pot holder? I think they are just so lovely, and they were quite the bargains! (Go ahead. Guess where I got 'em. I dare ya!)

With the green and gold colors and the fleur de lis designs, these would be a good fit for Mardi Gras, wouldn't they? But of course I like the teapots and teacups on them best.

No, that's not right. What I like best is that I found both these items at Dollar Tree. That's one dollar for the mitt, and one dollar for a set of two pot holders. That's a pretty good deal in my book!

15 comments:

  1. Ooh...and a Dollar Tree store is right close to my house - not that I need anymore hot pads or oven mits, but who can resist when they're tea themed and so reasonably priced!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, and such a find at the Dollar Tree. That place surprises me often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find for some kitchen tea themed goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it! You are absolutely the best bargain shopper ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the heads up! I'll have to check our Dollar Tree. These would make fun gifts for fellow tea lovers too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, they are lovely. I guess I should be checking out the Dollar Tree more often. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would never have guessed they were from Dollar Tree. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them! Many thanks for sharing yet another great TEA find! I am on my way to our Dollar Tree!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great bargain! The Canadian dollar stores, Dollarama, carry tea towels with the same design. I'll have to keep an eye out for the matching oven mitts and pot holders.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The next time I am in the Dollar store I will see if they are there. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!