Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Lipton Iced Teas ... in winter?

There was still snow on the ground the day I came across some new flavors of bottled Lipton Iced Tea last weekend, but because they were new-to-me flavors I had to give them a try!

The Pomegranate Blueberry flavor was very berry-ish but not as tart as you sometimes get with pomegranate flavored drinks. I liked it a lot!

My favorite flavor, though, was definitely the Passionfruit Mango, as it had a very authentic mango taste I simply loved! Both flavors of the iced tea have 50 calories and 13 grams of sugar per eight-ounce serving, which I think is pretty good for such a drink. I don't often drink iced tea in the wintertime, but these new flavors from Lipton sounded so good they lured me right in. Do you drink iced tea during winter?

7 comments:

  1. Those sound really good and definitely worth trying! Yes, I drink iced tea in the wintertime although I drink more of it in summer. I really enjoy my hot tea more when the weather is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes; I have been on a kick of making cold brewed tea in the refrigerator lately. I also bought a bottle of unsweetened at the grocery the other day. I like iced tea at any time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I drink iced tea all year round, although I live up in the ice and snow now. I enjoy hot tea for relaxing and for the taste of it and iced tea for thirst quenching. Both of those flavors sound really good. I'll have to keep an eye out for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mango one would catch my eye too. Sounds good. No iced tea in winter here, as there is so much joy from the wonderful choices of hot tea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my Iced Tea year-round! Thanks for tip on new flavors in bottled tea - I will try to find so I can try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the Lipton blueberry pomegranate. But can't find it anywhere anymore.anyone knows were to get it.please let me know.would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!