Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Teacup ornaments for the birds

Cracker Barrel is a restaurant chain I like just fine, but I associate it with "dining while traveling" and often forget I have one right here in my town. I know they've long had great gift items in their gift shops, but I did not know they carry teacup ornaments until my friend Angie alerted me last week!

I love the birds and the saucers' ruffled edges on these teacup ornaments, but most of all I like the sentiments! "May Peace be more than a season." Yes!

And "Let Heaven and nature sing!" So if you happen to be traveling and stop by a Cracker Barrel in the days ahead, you might want to look for these fun little ornaments. Happy trails!

10 comments:

  1. Disse koppene likte jeg virkelig, kjempesøte...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just translated that from Norwegian into English:

    "These cups like I really, very sweet"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you recall how much these wonderful little cups are? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know more places to get those teacup ornaments. And I too like those Christmasy messages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gerri, I believe they were $3.95 each (maybe $3.99, but you get the idea; under $4 for sure!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I saw Cracker Barrel all over last week while we were traveling through Missouri, and we were told the food was good and we eat there if we had a chance, sadly we never made it... We don't have Cracker Barrel in California, or at least not that I've seen...
    Thanks for sharing Angela, Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taking a breather to stop by and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! Lurve the tea cup ornaments, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty little ornaments. We have a Cracker Barrel about 10 miles away. Too close to possibly resist those beauties.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun ornaments, I love them. No Cracker Barrels here, sniff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!