Monday, November 6, 2023

The "Afternoon Tea" stamp from Woodware Craft Collection


Since yesterday was 37-1/2 hours long because of the time change, or at least it seemed that way to me, I took advantage of the extra time to try out a new stamp I had recently ordered for card making! Soon, I'll be cranking out the Christmas cards for this year, so I knew this was one of the last afternoons I would probably take time to make tea-themed cards for a while.


This is a collage-style stamp from Woodware Craft Collection called "Afternoon Tea," and I like the messy, jumbled look of the type, the teacup, and the butterfly. I've gathered a nice collection of tea-themed stamps by now and probably *could* have come up with something like this, but it would've taken me a while to compile all of these images, so I was happy to find this stamp with all of the hard work already done.


I got my stamp from Scrapbook.com for $8.49, and I got three freebies for ordering, including a nice set of fall leaf dies and some other goodies that were worth more than the price of the stamp itself! If you're a crafter in need of any supplies, you can check out this stamp and their other offerings here.

5 comments:

  1. Nice! I tend to collect tea themed stamps too, and am glad to know about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip on this cute stamp! My sister in Tennessee loves to make cards, so I'll have to alert her about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, I had no idea such large stamps existed! Must tell a friend about this—she loves all things tea and making cards. So happy to see you're still blogging. I started three years after you, and have had to gradually reduce my posting frequency from weekly (for 10 years) to every other week, then every three weeks, and now once a month. My hat is off to you; don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sure cute! Would make darling cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!