Friday, November 17, 2023

Luzianne Southern Blends: Mint & Rose Blossom Green Tea


After polishing off a box of that tasty Honeyed Peach Herbal Tea from Luzianne that I tried a few weeks ago, I found myself curious about their Mint & Rose Blossom blend, so I decided to give it a try.


If there was a message printed inside that first box of tea, I didn't notice it, but this one certainly made me smile!
 

And now let's talk about rose-flavored teas. I happen to like foods with a rose flavor (tea and jelly come to mind), but I may be in the minority. Some tea drinkers have told me they find it like drinking perfume, but I like perfume so much that the idea of drinking it is just fine with me! Still, I enjoyed the subtle rose taste of this tea, and while I wasn't sure how well it would pair with the mint flavor, I found the combo quite cozy. I'd say the flavor was 75 percent mint and 25 percent rose. I sip much more hot tea in the colder months, so this flavored green tea was a surprisingly lovely find to add to my fall and winter tea stash. So where do you stand on rose-flavored teas? Yea or nay?
 

5 comments:

  1. I've never tried any rose-flavored tea. The idea of it doesn't sound appealing, but maybe it's better with the mint. I would try it if somebody offered it to me. Thanks for your positive review of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like rose tea. I once had a rose green tea from Taiwan that was lovely. I think Jasmine tea tastes like drinking bathwater. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try this one! Sounds really great. Love green tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the anonymous. Having issues with my comments and don't know why it's saying anonymous. ~d from homehavenministry.blogspot.com/prairie life w/d

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!