Friday, October 27, 2023

Twinings Peach & Orange Herbal Tea


I'm usually a Kroger shopper, but yesterday, I decided to run in Publix for a few things. While I was there, I zipped down the tea aisle, and this box of Twinings tea caught my eye because it wasn't wrapped in cellophane like the others. Then I realized that Peach & Orange was a new flavor, and I had to try it.


When I opened one of the packets, I got a nice fruity smell right off the bat.


The tea turns a reddish-orange color in the cup, and it's got the sweetness of peaches but also a little tartness that I didn't expect but didn't mind (and that's apparently from the orange peel in this tea). I had bought some of those two-bite cinnamon rolls from the bakery, and this tea made a nice companion. Once I'd used my tea bag, I plopped it into a glass of ice water (it was 77 here yesterday), and I liked the taste of this tea cold as well. I know some of you who are avoiding caffeine enjoy herbal teas, and this is a fun new one to try!

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of combining peach and orange flavors together! But it sounds quite interesting and it's a pretty color, too. So thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. I'll have to look for it in a few weeks. I think your grocery stores get new things about 2 weeks before mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!